Family owned and operated, the Baugh Motel was built in 1957 on the site of an old trolley car depot and is reminiscent of 1950’s brick roadside architecture. The registration office in an old gas station. The rock-walled ruins of a flour mill can be seen on the northwest corner of the motel property where the canal drops down from 100 North. While at the Baugh, dine at the on site restaurant located on the south side of the motel property.
- 153 South Main, Logan, UT 84321
- 41.728536, -111.83621099999999