This local museum is housed in a building that was built in 1914 as a drug store. The original safe and pressed-tin ceiling are still intact. The museum had its origins in a collection of mementos gathered by Miss Hattie Morgan and the Native Daughters of the Idaho Pioneers group in the 1930s. The museum displays a variety of local artifacts, including furniture, photos, and other materials from the old Evans Co-op.
Open summer season only. Alternate numbers are 208.766.2770 or 208.766.2737.