This Romanesque-style Mormon tabernacle was constructed in 1889 of red sandstone from a quarry 18 miles away. This place of worship is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is still used by members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. A small museum houses heirlooms and art objects left by early settlers.
- 98 S Main St, Paris, ID 83261
- 42.2261136, -111.401026