4598 S 4400 W, Malad City, ID 83252
Samaria, about 9 miles southwest of Malad, was once the largest town in the Malad Valley. Settled in 1868 by homesteaders, the town did well until the railroad was routed through Malad. After that, the primary businesses developed around the railroad terminal, and Samaria remained a farming community. A number of historic buildings are in the area, and the district is on the National Register of Historic Places. The Osmond Family Homestead is in Samaria.
Approximately 9 miles southwest of Malad. The historic district is roughly bounded by Main and 3rd Streets, 1st Avenue North, and south end of 2nd Street, Samaria.