35 West 100 South, Logan, UT 84321
The Thatcher-Young Mansion was built in 1878 by G.W. Thatcher and his wife Mary Ann Angell-Young. The designer of the home is believed to be Mary Ann’s cousin, Truman Angell Jr., who designed the LDS tabernacles in Brigham City and Coalville, Utah, and in Paris, Idaho, as well as the Cache Valley courthouse in Logan, Utah. The foundation stone is from the Green Canyon Temple/Tabernacle quarry and the framing lumber came from the Temple Fork Sawmill. The house has been carefully restored and is now home to the Alliance for the Varied Arts, housing galleries, offices, and classrooms.